Travelling without travel insurance is a risk. Unexpected illness and accidents can happen to anyone, and when you are travelling overseas medical treatment or hospitalisation can quickly become very expensive. Medical evacuation is another huge benefit – giving you access to appropriate care and bringing you home if necessary. Other inconveniences such as stolen luggage and travel delays can also leave you out of pocket.
Put your mind at rest with one of our travel insurance options that gives you the comfort of knowing that you have effective cover when the unexpected happens.
Policies are available to cover the following situations:
- Individual or Families on leisure only holidays
- Working Overseas Holidays
- Cover for a non New Zealand resident whilst in New Zealand
- Corporate Travel insurance for employees working overseas for short periods at a time
- Frequent Travellers can be covered for multiple trips
- Expatriate Care for employees and their families working overseas on secondment.
If you have a work permit for less than two years Accuros SmartStay plan might be right for you. SmartStay offers non-residents of New Zealand the highest quality of care when you need it and for super low premiums too. Some key benefits:
- General and Oral Surgical cover up to $150,000 per claim
- Major diagnostic procedures such as MRI, CT scans and angiograms with or without hospitalisation
- Specialist and diagnostic consultations before and after hospitalisation
- No stand down period
- Cover for minor surgery, travel and accommodation, physiotherapy, home nursing, speech therapy and much more
Click here to apply for the Accuro SmartStay plan.
Click here if you require more information.