Partnering for the Future
We are driven by the highest standards of professional integrity and honesty, placing the long-term value of our business relationships first.
We are locally owned and operated – successfully supplying our clients with the best insurance solutions for over a decade.
Our growth is undertaken responsibly and with due care, in expanding our wide base of corporate and individual clients.
Our specialist expertise and extensive experience, and years of award-winning professional service means we can offer a broad range of insurance products and solutions to corporate, individual and family clients.
Whether you’re an individual, a family or a business, we can help you with an insurance package tailored to suit your needs.
We are members of the Canterbury Employers’ Chamber of Commerce.
Our vision is to partner with our clients and like-minded professionals in order to achieve the following goals:
- Continue to grow KBIA’s insurance business, building on the success over the past decade.
- Leverage KBIA’s extensive client base and systems platform to ensure the very best products and services for our clients.
- Maintain a professional working environment, based on the core values of integrity, honesty and due care
- Create wealth and financial security, in line with our partners’ contributions and efforts.
Our mission is to provide our clients with friendly, personal service and professional advice on a wide range of insurance products. We’ll take the time to listen to your needs and design a package that suits your lifestyle and income.
Our philosophy is to work with you to ensure our packages are specifically designed to suit your requirements. We provide ongoing advice and arrange regular review periods to ensure these solutions remain relevant to you or your company’s changing circumstances. Our follow-ups ensure your business and/or personal risk needs continue to be met.
We are committed to ongoing professional development and training, continually reviewing our business processes to ensure that our high standards are maintained.
Our Business Success
Our business success over the past decade is built on and includes
- A thorough knowledge of the insurance and risk management products offered, with extensive experience accumulated through ongoing dedication to the industry
- A broad and extensive client base, with over 2000 corporate and individual clients, which each often having multiple policies to cover different areas of risk
- An IT infrastructure with a fully integrated electronic database and paperless file management system
- Standardised, efficient and effective operating procedures and processes
- An exceptional level of service and dedication to client needs
Our current clients operate locally and nationally across a diverse range of industries.
Through our company schemes we are able to arrange a wide range of cover for business owners and employees, whether a small organisation or a large corporation.
Our health insurance portfolio alone is approximately $2 million in annual premium income insuring in excess of 2000 clients.
Industry Awards and Certification
- We have over the years received a number of industry awards from Aetna Health and Southern Cross, including “Brokerage of the Year” and “Runner up Brokerage of the Year”.
- Kerstin is a member of the Institute of Financial Advisors, New Zealand’s professional body for advice practitioners in financial planning, insurance, investment and estate planning. Click on the following link to view her Certification as a Member and and Associate Life Underwriter of the IFA.
- We are pleased to announce that as of the 13th of June 2012 we have been recognised as a Certified Adviser Practice by the Quality Advice Network. This is an acknowledgment of the high standard of professionalism that we put in to all of our work.